Thursday, April 26, 2012

Possibly the Worst Ad Ever


I’m usually pretty accepting of any fashion ad I see in a magazine.

Some ads are beautiful, and some are just okay, but I hardly ever see one that's a complete disgrace to the industry.

I understand that not all photos are going to be winners. You can’t get a perfect photo every time.

But there’s something I don’t quite get.

In photo shoots, there’s more than one shot taken. Photographers want the best shot possible so the product will sell.

How did they land on this photo for a JCPenney ad?

WHY?


If this is the best photo they got, this model should be fired. I really hate being so critical of someone, but I don’t understand how this can happen.

If anyone knows who this is, let me know in a comment or email me. I want to know if she just had a bad photo shoot or if she isn’t a good model.

No comments:

Post a Comment