Sunday, April 15, 2012

About


If you don’t speak any Italian, I’m sure you’re wondering what my blog title is.

Moda Modella is “Model Fashion” if I translated it correctly. If I did not translate it correctly, I have no idea what it says, and I’m sorry for any confusion. But if it’s wrong, just pretend it isn’t because I have no idea how to change it.

I created this blog because I really like fashion, and I constantly want to write about it, so I decided a blog is the perfect place to put my thoughts.


I’ve been on Pinterest for a couple months, and I thought that made a pretty good outlet for my fashion tastes, but it turns out I really want to write about it. So here I am.

What will you see in this blog? – I have no idea. I don’t really know what I want to write about yet. Maybe models, maybe designers, maybe runway walks, maybe everything. If you like an organized blog with a steady stream of topics in one area of fashion, this probably isn’t for you. I’m very spontaneous with my writing.

What other websites are you on? – I’m on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Blogger. In addition to Moda Modella, I also have Ana’s Anecdotes, which is my humor blog. Below you will find links to everything except my facebook.

Who is asking these questions? – No one! But maybe someone wants to know and now they don’t even have to ask. You’re welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment